Prep Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 6-8 cocktail
Inspiration: This was so popular at our fall and winter farmers markets that we had to share this simple recipe. This one is great for when you are hosting parties.
- 64 ounces of Apple Cider
- 2 Capsco Smoky Infusers
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- Add 64 ounces of Apple Cider to a pot on the stovetop
- Heat up cider on low heat and bring it to a simmer (10-15 mins)
- While pot is heating up add 3 cinnamon sticks, and 2 Capsco Smoky Infusers
- Ladle mixture into individual mugs
- Add 1.5oz of bourbon to each mug--or just enjoy it by itself if you want a mocktail
- Mix and start sipping!