The Capsco Breakfast Sammy
This is a creation from our co-founder, Saul, during his early morning breakfast
- 1 slice bologna
- 2 pieces of bacon
- 1 egg
- American or Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tsp Dill
- 1/2 tsp Chives
- 2 tblsp butter
- Pimento Cheese
- Butter buns
- Salt & Pepper
- The New Standard Pepper Flakes
- Add butter to skillet and heat it up to medium heat and
- Start cooking bacon (flipping occasionally). You are going to want to cook this bacon until it is crispy.
- While bacon is cooking, add bologna to skillet (cut slits in your bologna beforehand to ensure the heat is distributed evenly)
- Cook bologna for 2 minutes (or until browned), flip and repeat. At this point you should be able to remove bologna and bacon from skillet and set aside while you cook you egg.
- Add a little butter to skillet so that your egg doesn't stick. Then crack your egg into your skillet--letting the bottom set (edges should be bordering crispy) before flipping. Now, flip your egg and let it cook for about 10 seconds before removing from skillet.
- Add a little more butter to your skillet and toast the buns
- Now it's time to assemble! Spread mayo on both buns and spread pimento cheese on the bottom half. Now your going to add a slice of cheddar cheese, bacon strips, bologna, fried egg, chopped herbs blend, and sprinkle pepper flakes.