Harissa Roasted Cauliflower with Zesty Yogurt and Chili Crisp
Eat it by itself.. or chop it up and make tacos!
- 1 cauliflower stalk
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 2 garlic cloves
- For the harissa marinade:
- 4 tsp harissa paste
- 3 tsp The New Standard pepper flakes
- 1 tsp agave
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- For the chili crisp:
- olive oil
- 1 shallot
- 1 red fresno pepper
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- For the tahini dressing:
- 2 parts tahini, 1 part soy sauce, 3 parts water
- Prepare the Cauliflower: Remove the leaves and base of the cauliflower, then par-boil it for 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Harissa Marinade: In a mixing bowl, combine the harissa paste, The New Standard pepper flakes, agave, and olive oil. Stir well to form a cohesive marinade.
- Marinate and Roast: Pat the cauliflower dry and apply the harissa marinade evenly. Place it in a preheated oven at 170 degrees Celsius and roast for about 40 minutes, until it achieves a crispy exterior.
- Prepare the Yogurt: In a separate bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, lemon juice, and finely minced garlic. Set aside.
- Chili Crisp: In a skillet, heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat. Add the finely diced shallot, red fresno pepper, and pine nuts. Cook until golden, then stir in the chopped cilantro.
- Tahini Dressing: Mix the tahini, soy sauce, and water together until smooth and well combined.
- Assemble: Spread the zesty yogurt on a serving platter. Place the roasted cauliflower on top, drizzle with the tahini dressing, and finish with a generous sprinkle of the chili crisp. Serve immediately and enjoy the delightful blend of flavors and textures in this dish.