Prep Time: 30 minutes
Inspiration: Snacking is a problem over at our house. This one is a crowd pleaser amongst the appetizers.
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chopped pickles
- 1 teaspoon pickle juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Zing Thing or Cap'd Out pepper flakes (depends on how devilish you want them)
- Chopped candied jalapeños
- Fill a large pot with enough water to cover the eggs, then bring to a boil.
- Using a slotted spoon carefully lower the eggs into the boiling water.
- Cover pot, lower the heat a little and let simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the eggs and immediately place them in a large bowl of cold water until completely cooled, about 10 minutes. Then remove the eggs from the water.
- Carefully peel the eggs, cut in half, and scoop the yolks into a bowl.
- (In same bowl as yolks) Add yellow mustard, chopped pickles, sugar, white vinegar, pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and mayonnaise. Mix until well combined.
- Using a small spoon, fill each egg white half with a large teaspoon of filing.
- Top with a few slices of candied jalapenos.
- Watch them disappear!