Peanut Butter, Banana, and Chip Sandwich
A great snack or easy lunch
- -2 slices bread – my choice is potato bread
- -1 cup peanut butter – smooth or chunky both work
- -Half a banana – sliced any way you like
- -Honey – about 2 tablespoons, ditch the spoon and use your judgement
- -Potato chips – original Lays or Kettle fried, both work great. I stay with plain chips not flavored
- -¼ teaspoon Capped Out flakes – this one's tricky – start off slow and embrace the sensation
- Spread the peanut butter on your bread
- Lay the sliced bananas on the peanut butter next and then drizzle the honey over the bananas.
- Now is the time to decide how much of the flakes you want and sprinkle over the bananas and honey.
- The next step is to add a layer of chips
- Add your other slice of bread. Remember it’s a sandwich :).
- The final step is place one hand on the bread and add enough pressure to break up the chips. Enjoy