Prep Time: 10 minutes
Inspiration: This one has our co-founder's name all over it. Saul is always coming up with recipe ideas that makes us stop and think, "okay, is that going to be good or is he just losing it?"
- 1 Graham Cracker (preferably chocolate)
- 5-6 Strawberries
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Zing Thing pepper flakes
- Whipped Cream
- Optional for garnishing: bananas
- Cut strawberries crosswise so that they can lay flat on a plate.
- Arrange strawberries in the center of the plate in a circular pattern. They should overlap and act as a circular platform for the whipped cream.
- Spray ~1 cup of whipped cream over the strawberries (add additional strawberries into the whipped cream if you love strawberries like we do).
- Place graham cracker in a bowl + mash it until you have a bunch of crumbs!
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top of the whipped topping
- Drizzle honey!
- Sprinkle your Zing Thing pepper flakes over the top
- Eat! (and tag us on social media with your take on this recipe if you really love us)