Capsco Cap'd Out Pepper Flake Blend
Do you like to break a little sweat when you eat? Well then, this chili flake blend is for you. This pepper flake blend packs heat BUT doesn’t sacrifice flavor. If you can take the heat, you’ll get delicious and subtle fruity, sweet and smoky notes from our favorite super-hot peppers on the market.
This blend is made from peppers known as "super hots"
- Chocolate Ghost: This cousin of the Ghost Pepper provides a bit more subtle sweet and smoky flavor. The Chocolate Ghost Pepper was first discovered as a natural variant of the red Ghost Pepper in Assam, India. It is believed that this pepper is likely a cross between the red ghost pepper and the 7 pot douglah.
- Carolina Reaper: This pepper was birthed out of South Carolina by a big name in the world of super-hot peppers–Ed Currie of the PuckerButt Pepper Company. The pepper was first introduced in 2013 and gained a reputation as the world’s hottest chili pepper.
- 7 Pot Brain Strain: This super-hot pepper comes from South Carolina. David Cappeillo is the breeder behind this chili pepper variety that was born out of a Trinidad 7 Pot pepper.
- Sweet condiments: I love using these in a blueberry compote for pancakes and french toast. This blend really works well with a lot of different sweet condiments–think jams, syrups, honeys, chocolate, nutella, and peanut butter.
- Large curd cottage cheese with ‘cap’d out” added. Next step is slices of banana, apples,
strawberries.and granola. Mix all the ingredients together, top with a little more granola, honey and an extra sprinkle of “cap’d out”.
- Grilled pork tenderloin with an apricot jam spiced up with “cap’d out” to create a glaze.
- A favorite snack is “‘cap’d out” added to a bowl of white and dark melted chocolate covering crispy bacon.
- The Spicy Elvis Sandwich: This is my go to lunch. Bread, peanut butter, banana, honey, potato chips or granola, and Cap’d Out.
- Surprising a friend that surprised you. Invite them over for dinner, favorite meal with a generous sprinkle of “cap’d out” to get there attention (Revenge towards people who have wronged you)
Chocolate Ghost Pepper, Carolina Reaper Pepper, 7 Pot Brain Strain Pepper
Got the Cap'd Out pepper flakes and was not disappointed. Heat is perfect, flakes aren't too big and no powder, very high quality packaging. Will buy from now on
This is perfect for those bored of standard pizza parlor red pepper flakes. Sprinkle this on pizza to add a bit of flavor and heat. Able to deliver strong heat and flavor without overpowering the dish.
What are Pepper Flake Blends?
You’ve probably heard of chili flakes, those crushed up red chile peppers, the most common pepper being used usually being cayenne. CAPSCO pepper flake blends take those chili flakes to the next level by blending different varieties of chili peppers. Pepper Flake blends are incredibly versatile because they add heat without being overpowering in size. You only need a little bit to add a lot of flavor. You can sprinkle them on top of pizza, add them to pasta, or use them to enhance the flavor of a bowl of chili.
How Do I Use Pepper Flake Blends?
It's easy! You can add them as a final touch to a dish, like sprinkling them on top of a creamy pasta dish to add some spiciness. Or sprinkle on avocado toast or pizza, creating a burst of flavor in every bite.
Our pepper flake blends can also be incorporated as the foundation for enhancing and developing the taste of a dish. Just add them when you’re cooking your recipe, any dish, sauce or soup that you want to add spice, flavor and heat. The heat will develop and mix with other flavors over time.
There are countless possibilities for using chili flakes in your cooking, and the result is often a deliciously spicy flavor that elevates your dish to new heights.
Our Flakes Bring The Flavor
Chili flakes are a popular spice used in many dishes, and for good reason. Despite their small size, they pack a punch of flavor that can add depth and heat to any recipe.
Their subtle flavor won't overpower the taste of your dish but will rather complement it.
The spiciness of these flakes is relatively high when compared to other spices. Too much of the flakes can easily overpower the flavors of your dish, leaving it too spicy and difficult to enjoy.
A little goes a long way with these flakes, and it's best to use them sparingly until you get a feel for their potency.
Small Buy Mighty Chili Flakes
Crushed chili pepper flakes are small in size, making it hard to discern much from them individually. However, they bring an earthy and slightly fruity taste to a dish when used. This flavor is due to the drying process of the peppers and ultimately the process of pulverizing them into flakes.
The drying process concentrates the flavors of the peppers, making them more potent and flavorful. When the dried peppers are pulverized into flakes, their flavors are further released and dispersed, providing an even distribution of flavor.
You can use crushed red pepper flakes to elevate the flavor of your dishes and impress your guests with your culinary prowess.
CAPSCO Chili Flakes
At Capsco, we recognzie the incredible flavor and versatility of chili flakes. Whether you're sprinkling it on pizzas and pastas or adding it to soups and chilis, this spice is a must-have in any kitchen. That's why we're proud to offer our own high-quality chili flakes, and we encourage you to get your own bottle today and experience the deliciousness for yourself!