Prep Time: 1-2 mins
Servings: 1 cocktail (8-12 oz)
Inspiration: This is our co-founder Matthew's favorite cocktail. After a night of muddling peppers making spicy margaritas for friends, the Spicy Cocktail infuser was born.
- 1-1.5 shots Silver Tequila
- 1/2 shot Triple Sec
- 1 whole lime (juiced)
- ~1 tbsp Agave Syrup (can add more or less to taste)
- 1 Classic Cocktail Infuser
- Sparkling Water (we prefer either Fresca or Montaine's Cucumber + Lime Sparkling Water)
We prefer a highball cocktail glass for this drink; but to be honest, we've used every type of glass you can imagine.
- Add 1 to 1.5 shots of tequila to highball cocktail glass
- Add 1/2 shot Triple Sec
- Squeeze juice from 1 whole lime straight into glass
- Squeeze ~1 tbsp of agave syrup into your glass (feel free to use more or less to taste)
- Add in sparkling water of choice to fill up your glass
- Dip Capsco's Spicy Cocktail infuser into your cocktail and steep anywhere from 15 seconds to infinity. I like to just leave it in so that the spiciness increases as I drink.