Prep Time: 15-20 min
Inspiration: bagel lover
- Coat the salmon with olive oil
- Season salmon with salt, pepper, pepper flakes, and dill.
- Pre-heat oven to 275 degrees
- Place salmon in a shallow baking pan in oven for 10 - 12 minutes. Also great to cook on the grill with pecan wood chips.
- For Crispy Salmon Skin: When you remove salmon from oven, peel off salmon skin and place back in baking pan. Set oven to broil and cook for additional 5 minutes.
- Remove salmon from oven and slice it up into small pieces.
- Toast your bagel
- Spread cream cheese on the bottom half of bagel
- In this order—add capers, red onion, salmon, salmon skin, and dill to your bagel. (sometimes we like to slice up a hard boiled egg and top it with that)
- Squeeze lemon over the bottom half of your bagel and then close your bagel to make it a sandwich.